Disclaimer;

You are at theartofannihilation.blogspot.com
1. You are not allowed to rip.
2. Do not hotlink.
3. The rights of any copyrighted items posted here belong to the respective organisations.

Profile;

alicia lim
25 Feb
singapore
student
dance!
dong bang shin gi aka tohoshinki
apple juice
final fantasy xi

playlist;









tagboard;


Animes;

My Anime List

Links;

FFXI BLOG [AKEYUKI] 2B'06 07V14 09S35 Alicea Althea Amanda Ash Desiree Germaine GuoWei Jonathan Lim Joyc Kelly KwanWei Liu Shuang Rachna Siling Szeying

Memoirs;

January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010
2008 2007

Credits;

Designer: Babywingz
Brushes and textures: Hapix
Misplaced Moments
Immortality
Font: DaFont
Monday, January 19, 2009
johnta austin - call you tonight

sweet song my cher chereographed to.

download from 4shared





Johnta Austin - Call You Tonight

The stars must be your light, tonight.
I believe this has to have a meaning.
Lightning had to strike, tonight cause the two of us are finally meeting.
In this place, at this time and I feel safe when I look in your eyes.
I feel like I know you from another life.
And it makes me wish I wasn't so pressed by time.

I can't catch my breath cause you take it away.
The best writer in town could not find words to say.
How there's so many things I want to get to know.
I wish that I could stay but I got to go so I'ma call you tonight.
I will baby, just as soon as I get time alone.
I'ma call you tonight, I will baby.
Just as soon as I get home.

That's the way it goes in life, you get busy when you just don't wanna.
There's never enough time, day or night.
You have to make it so baby, I'm gonna.
Make a way to connect, cause your face is what I can't forget.
I feel like I know you from another life.
And it just makes me wish I wasn't so pressed by time.

I can't catch my breath cause you take it away.
The best writer in town could not find words to say.
How there's so many things I want to get to know.
I wish that I could stay but I got to go so I'ma call you tonight.
I will baby, just as soon as I get time alone.
I'ma call you tonight, I will baby.
Just as soon as I get home.

(Ooh)
Destiny, I believe in it.
Meant to be don't you see it's possible that this kind of magic, anything can happen.
And if you wanna know then you'll stay by the phone.

(Woah)
(I can't catch my-)

I can't catch my breath cause you take it away.
The best writer in town could not find words to say.
How there's so many things I want to get to know.
I wish that I could stay but I got to go so I'ma call you tonight.
I will baby, just as soon as I get time alone.
I'ma call you tonight, I will baby.
Just as soon as I get home

[credits to http://www.metrolyrics.com/call-you-tonight-lyrics-johnta-austin.html]


Signed off at 4:44 PM || A|iCia || 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly pen down your comments here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home