Disclaimer;

You are at theartofannihilation.blogspot.com
1. You are not allowed to rip.
2. Do not hotlink.
3. The rights of any copyrighted items posted here belong to the respective organisations.

Profile;

alicia lim
25 Feb
singapore
student
dance!
dong bang shin gi aka tohoshinki
apple juice
final fantasy xi

playlist;









tagboard;


Animes;

My Anime List

Links;

FFXI BLOG [AKEYUKI] 2B'06 07V14 09S35 Alicea Althea Amanda Ash Desiree Germaine GuoWei Jonathan Lim Joyc Kelly KwanWei Liu Shuang Rachna Siling Szeying

Memoirs;

January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010
2008 2007

Credits;

Designer: Babywingz
Brushes and textures: Hapix
Misplaced Moments
Immortality
Font: DaFont
Saturday, February 7, 2009

totally forgot to mention the mint museum trip until i saw this photo lol. (take on 28 jan :P) i know the photo doesnt look like very nice or anything, but there's a reason why we took a photo lying on THE sofa. cos the sofa hor... if i dint rmb wrongly la, is 49,000 dollars i think. forgot the currency though. should be pounds or USD >.<; designer de, from italy iirc (iirc = if i recall correctly if you guys have no idea what it is). ya lor, so we (left to right: szeying, me, kw) took a photo with the sofa XD the sofa very very soft one lol. very very nice. haha.

well the mint museum was hm, ok bah. i'd say its quite interesting to see how the toys have evolved la. and it's really rare to see those metal those anymore lol. got lead content somemore! lol. however, the guy who brought us around hm... was trying to brainwash us? lolol. keeps repeating same few points lolol. its true that some parts of his uh talk quite interesting la. but he like damn against the present lol. then say we all play pc games not as fun blah blah. ok la, i know what point you coming from, but you keep saying that hor, a bit annoying w. anw, was just an experience la. haha.

so the whole of this week has been orientation for the J1s! went on first day and was damn enthu. however, due to some unforeseen circumstances, i've been unable to join orientation for the rest of the week = = only went on thurs morning, then came home (sigh, couldnt play wet games). friday even worse, it's sea carnival. can't play shit so i dint go also. went for og dinner @ suntec and went for mass dance though! first time go haha (dint go when i was IP1 x.x). quite uh fun in a sense la. but quite sian also... cos after 45min of the gathering time, still havent start = = then when the first song finally started, we all high high dance lor. then after dance do vj cheer. but! there's a freakin' 15min break?! wl, damn sian. lol. want to dance all at one go, then can go home mah! was like 8+++pm then they just finished second song = = so i went home lol. bought auntie annie's cinnamon sugar and went home. lol! been ages since i've eaten auntie annie's. haha. cinnamon sugar is the flavor my eldest sis let me try on like sooooo many years ago (mind you, i'd think it's at least 8-10 years or more). guess what? i've never eaten other flavors and i think i only ate auntie annie's once after my eldest sis let me try. x.x so it's been like... really ages lol.

anw, here's a pic of some of the girls in my og (thor 7)! heard they took og photo after sea carnival but i wasnt there haha. well, although not all in photo, at least got a photo... x.x left to right: eunice yeo, ?? (shit, she dint come on first day... so i don't rmb >.<;; did memorise every girl's name on first day >.<), evonne (one of my ogl), eunice aw, me.

oh as you guys can see, i cut my hair. that aunty cut too short again! hahaha. nvm, like this dont need to cut my hair too soon, i think. anw, next time i go, really gonna cut short short. trim off the ends le. then i think can try keep fringe long. keke. after the short short hair, see if i happy, then let my hair grow long again. hahaha.

btw, think most of you already knew, but im switching my subject combi to BCME. as in, i've already switched to BCME. now you gonna ask me why (i've been repeating until i want to kill myself). cos hod of jap called and told me h2 jap like KI in jap -.- now who on earth would take it omfg. lol. yeap, so i made the decisiion to drop jap. could take it in H1, but i dont want. not too safe haha. anw, so i've made the choice to take bio instead cos i suck at phy... yea, took me only a night to decide haha. now it's time to go find someone who doesnt want his/her bio notes anymore and hasnt thrown them away, or someone who has the notes and let me photocopy. lol. gotta rebuy the textbook somemore. zzz. wonder if i'd see that foo again lol. i think sure see. sigh. lol. oh and to those people who emo'ed after you got your class allocation, i'm gonna tell you guys im in S35 and there's NO IP STUDENT IN IT AT ALL. so now you guys can stfu and stop emo-ing. XD XD cos i changed when they were doing JC combi, so sure kenna mixed with them haha. quite good actually, can do anything. @@ (at least not as sad case as someone with his ex bf in the same class XD XD).

righty! im gonna go see dentist later at 5pm to check my damn teeth at the front. stupid wisdom molars moved my teeth = = hopefully dont need put bracers zzz. wl, that mould thing very disgusting lolol. very expensive also... anw, hope we all have a good year ahead! go horti! go ctc! (wonder if i can get in) lolol.



song by LNX which i assume is new cos no lyrics posted online and took me some time to find the mp3 haha.

LNX - Gotta love me

>>> download here <<< [note: just right click, 'save target as' or 'save link as'.]

Gotta Love Me - Music Video





LYRICS

Ohhhhohohohooo ....

Babyyyyy ....

Yeah ... mhhhmhhhhmmmhhh ... Uhhhhuhuuu ...
Yeah..

Vers 1:
Now baby I just want you in my live.
I wanna get to know you.
So come on let me be the one to, mhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...
Make everything allright
uhhh yeeaaahhh !!

Refrain:
I wish that I could give you everything
I wish that I can buy you diamond rings
I wish that I can fly you 'round the world
baby won't you, won't you be my girl?
I wish that you will let me make your dreams come true !
YEAH !
'Cause you know I do you right.

Girl you gotta love me, gotta understand
the only one I need
I just wanna be your man
I wanna hold you close
and give you what you need
Girl you gotta love meeeeee !!!!

Verse1:
Everything about you is so beautiful !
Your body, mind and soul ! oh
Ya everything I ever wanted
when I'm with you I lose control !

Refrain:
I wish that I could give you everything
I wish that I can buy you diamond rings
I wish that I can fly you 'round the world
baby won't you, won't you be my girl?
I wish that you will let me make your dreams come true !
YEAH !
'Cause you know I do you right.

Girl you gotta love me, gotta understand
the only one I need
I just wanna be your man
I wanna hold you close
and give you what you need
You just gotta love meeeeee !!!!

Bridge:
You gotta love me, you gotta love me baby
You gotta love me baby
Girl you gotta love me
I wanna have your heart
Wish I could give you my everything
My love could be, you know

2x Refrain:

Girl you gotta love me, gotta understand
the only one I need
I just wanna be your man
I wanna hold you close
and give you what you need
Girl you gotta, (gotta) love meeeeee !!!!

Bridge:
You gotta love me baby, you gotta love me baby
You gotta love me baby

Vers 2:
Girl you Gotta Love meee
I wanna have your heart
wish I could give you my everything
my love could be enoughhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!

Refrain: 2x
Girl you gotta love me, gotta understand
the only one I need
I just wanna be your man
I wanna hold you close
and give you what you need
Girl you gotta, gotta love meeeeee !!!!

You Gotta Love me Baby (ouhhuhh)
You Gotta let me be your man
You Gotta Love me Baby (ouhhuhh)
You Gotta let me be your man

[credit to http://beskrajno.blogger.ba/arhiva/2007/11/22/1233539. i know i've said i cant find lyrics right? just managed to find one >.> it's on a blog haha. enjoy :P]



and a quite old song before i sign off!

Donnie J - Say I Ain't Right

>>> download here <<< [note: song from 4shared, got to open link, and click 'download here'.]

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


LYRICS

[Verse 1 “Say I Ain’t Right” Lyrics: Donnie J]

Life Is a mystery
You never know what it’s gonna be
I didn’t know you were gonna leave
(And I was ready to spend my life with you)
Know I still cross your mind
Do you still feel me deep inside
Do you still see me when you close your eyes
Or did you find a way to let me go

[Chorus 1 Lyrics to “Say I Ain’t Right”: Donnie J]

You never want what you’ve got
But always want what you cant (have)
You never miss somethin until it’s gone (until it’s gone)
I know in your heart that you cant walk away
And if you want me to move on

Just say I aint right
For you when you moved on
The feelins gone
Just say I aint right
And I’ve been holdin on to love thats gone
Just say I Aint right
[Verse 2 “Say I Ain’t Right” Lyrics: Donnie J]

Seems like yesturday
I was the one you love to chase
Now someone took my place
What do you see in him you never saw in me
And If he loves you better
(I’ll walk away)
Or is it she has shown you mine
Baby I’ll say

[Chorus 2 Lyrics to “Say I Ain’t Right”: Donnie J]

You never want what you’ve got
But always want what you cant (have)
You never miss somethin until it’s gone (until it’s gone)
I know in your heart that you cant walk away (you cant walk away)
And if you want me to move on

Just say I aint right
For you when you moved on
The feelins gone
Just say I aint right
And I’ve been holdin on to love thats gone
Just say I’m not right [x5]

And baby I’ll move on right [x5]

Just say I aint right
For you when you moved on
The feelins gone
Just say I aint right
And I’ve been holdin on to love thats gone
Just say I aint right
[x2]

[credits to http://www.donniej.net/donnie-j-say-i-aint-right-lyrics/]

long post! woot! maybe should go update my old blog le... my shanghai trip still hanging there lol.


Signed off at 8:58 AM || A|iCia || 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly pen down your comments here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home