Tuesday, May 26, 2009
rare that i get to post on a weekday eh? its all thanks to chan fullday. yeap, our soccer boys and softball girls got gold ytd, so we got our fullday today. i actually reached sch at 8am and he announced the fullday like 10-15min later? = = oh man, anw i went to sch to hand in pw. then was supposed to do bio prac but then cos no red veggie so... XD was supposed to go for movies, and then i was getting psycho'ed to go for ip outing too. paiseh people, my stomach acted up on me AGAIN. /faint. dont know whats wrong recently haha. so i came home to rest instead.
one whole day free! woot! shall go edit guitar concert photos (shouldnt need too much editing, just need to do a bit cropping for some). will read through bio and econs notes. need to do econs essay haha. tmr got photog handover! so sad the exco gonna leave us T.T what to give them sia! idk! i think we should really do a proper farewell thing for them! >.< but then hor, it's true that our photog seniors like always appear one leh. like now i still get to see J4 seniors i think. XD hope we'll keep in touch! keke.
went for dance lesson ytd... omg it was like crap. danced so badly. gonna brush up steps on sun i think. really got to brush up. wth i see liao wanna faint HAHA. but at least my beats are ok, just that the movements need to be clearer and sharper = = horrible control. lol... anw, just saw vid on fb! sweet chereo! i also wanna learn T.T
then the song quite nice hmm... i think it's quite old de. haha. anw, it's Let Me Know by NLT. the lyrics quite hmm nice too i think. haha.
download here [note: please left click on 'download here' button after opening the page.]
Lyrics
Let Me Know Lyrics
I can’t read your mind
I need you to say it
Plain and simple
I would give my life to you
Everything you needed
Baby I would be it
You’re the only one I talk to
Who really knows me
Tells me shows me
That it’s enough sometimes just to be myself
I don’t want nobody else
They don’t understand
That I gave away my heart
The moment that I shook your hand
Take my breath away
Buy me anything I ask
Go anywhere I wanna go
I traded everything just to know
Chorus
Let me know you love me
Let me know you care
Let me know you’re thinking of me
When I can’t be there
Let me know you miss me
Call me up sometimes
I don’t wanna go but boy you gotta let me know
Stop and listen
It’s my thoughts calling your name
Screaming out the way I feel
I wish you would do the same
I think you might be on the same border
Same line same page
I’m tired
Listening to your silence brings the water to my eyes
I don’t want nobody else
They don’t understand
That I gave away my heart
The moment that I shook your hand
[Let Me Know Lyrics On http://www.elyricsworld.com/ ]
Don’t let me in the dark
Let this blind over my eyes
If you don’t feel the same
Is everything we have a lie?
Chorus
Please give me a reason to stay
Gotta get us back on track
Cause the worst thing is
Loving someone who doesn’t love you back
I think you do but I need you to say it
I can’t read your mind
Tell me from time to time
I need you to say it
Need you to tell me (2x)
Chorus
I can’t read your mind
I need you to say it (2x)
Let me know you love me
Let me know you care
[credits to http://www.elyricsworld.com/let_me_know_lyrics_nlt.html]
Signed off at 10:20 AM || A|iCia || 0 Comments


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Kindly pen down your comments here.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home